Exciting changes are happening at Cedar Creek Country Club, which could improve Harbor Light Villas homeowners’ enjoyment of the golf and other activities available just a 20 minute drive from Harbor Light Villas.
In addition to his duties as the PTA certified resident golf professional, Randy Pate has become the club’s general manager. He is now assisted by Stephen Caillet, also a PGA-registered apprentice.
If you are interested in private functions, banquets or golf tournaments, Kim Stratta is the woman to talk to. She is the new head of sales and advertising, service Cedar Creek Lake residents with both small and large special events. After two years of service in multiple departments at Cedar Creek Country Club, Liz Wolfe has recently assumed the role of Membership Director.
There are so many things that make the club special:
- 18 challenging holes of golf
- The Bunker serving up the best food in East Texas
- A family-friendly club with plenty of social activities
- An amazing swimming pool
- Newly renovated double lit tennis courts
- A comfortable lounge with Happy Hour specials and a full menu
- Full-service event planning for weddings, anniversary parties, fundraisers and corporate parties
- Dining six days a week
Contact them to discuss memberships, which start at only $85 per month. Open six days a week, they have a variety of amenities Harbor Light Villas homeowners could enjoy.