Whether Your Dream Home is Buying a New Home, or Building a Custom Home, it’s an Exciting Undertaking, it takes Time, Thought, and last but the least, it takes Energy.
“Where should we build?”
According to a blog: How to Find the Perfect Lot for Your Dream; posted June 15th by Marina Limited Partnership.
They suggest starting with your ideal neighborhood, whereas most people would start with location.
“Why?” (One may ask.) Their explanation really makes sense. A person can decide on a town, or better yet A Lake, but then if the neighborhood is not a good fit, then is it Really Your Dream Home?
Next, determine what you want your neighborhood to look like.
Do you want….
Maintenance Free Living?
Lakefront or Off the Water?
New Construction Custom Built Home?
Here at Harbor Light Villas you’ll find the best of both worlds, when it comes to Lake Living.
- High Quality, Low Maintenance Custom Built Homes
- Gated Community; 7 Acre Peninsula
- Covered Marina; Deep Water Floating Boat Slips
- Maintenance Included; All Landscaping done by the Homeowners Association
- Saltwater Pool; Community Open Water Infinity View
- Fishing; 2012 State Record White Crappie. (Go to BigCrappie.com, a local fishing guide and instruction service, They Fish All Year Round!) I had to include this information. :0)
- Location: Just an Hour from Dallas
- Convenience; 1 Mile from Main Street in Gun Barrel City
Consider Lakefront Living Now. Give Don a call at (214) 335-4298, he’ll be happy to help you find the Perfect Lot for Your Dream Home!